We are Company.info
Company.info is part of the FD Mediagroep and market leader in Dutch business information and insights. We provide our clients with qualitative, up-to-date and in-depth business insights and the latest company news. The solutions for every business professional, who wants to build strong business relationships and increase their sales. Directly via an online portal, integrated into systems via APIs, as a basis for analysis in online dashboards, and as a data delivery. This way we help professionals to be more successful in doing their business.
Your job will entail
The Marketing/BI data analyst helps our clients and the internal organisation. The lion share of the responsibility is in helping our clients to gain advanced insights in their clients, their market, and their marketing effectiveness. Examples of projects you might work on are predicting energy usage of organisations, determining organisation ‘look-a-likes’, and classifying the activities of an organisation.
You will work with a unique collection of data sets, i.e., web data, news articles, trade register information, financials, real estate data, etc. Combining these into relevant insights goes one step further than just optimizing conversion or predicting churn. You can (and will) provide insights to our clients that are truly unique in The Netherlands.
You’re central to delivering these innovative insights. You define our client’s needs together with a consultant. You develop standardized models together with the product manager. You work with developers to ‘productize’ your solutions. You discuss with management on Company.info’s strategy and on how to best steer and measure progress.
- Working directly for/with our clients:
- Attending client meetings, together with a consultant
- Translating functional requests into requirements and a proposed solution
- Navigating client data and client business logic
- Developing solutions tailored to the client’s needs and requests
- Working on new insights and functionalities:
- Coming up with ideas on additional/better insights we can gain from our data
- Developing standardized solutions that involve heavy modelling
- Defining requirements for ‘productization’ of standardized models
- Improving our internal business
- Translating business strategy into KPIs, the way of measuring, and their frequency
- Developing BI dashboards in Tableau or Qliksense
Key technical skills and knowledge requirements
- Experience with SAS, R, or similar
- Experience with data processing, e.g. SQL or data management solutions
- Pré: software development (e.g. Python)
- Pré: dashboarding (e.g. Tableau, Qliksense)
- Great communication skills, written and spoken, in English and Dutch
- Analytical with a human touch
- Excellent business sense Affinity with
- B2B (marketing) data and BI
- 3-8 years of proven work experience in a similar role.
Our offer to you
We offer you a dynamic environment with innovative, challenging and diverse projects, directly benefitting our clients and our management. Working together in a passionate team that continues to strive for being the first/best in the market, modern management, no hierarchy and an informal atmosphere.
We offer part-time and fulltime possibilities, flexible hours, and an excellent salary. Because we work with the latest technologies we offer the opportunity to keep on developing yourself by taking courses, attending (and presenting at) conferences, etc.. Our office is centrally located in Amsterdam, next to the Amstel train station.
Notitie voor bureaus:
Wij accepteren geen ongevraagde cv’s. Gelieve ons geen cv’s te sturen, aangezien wij niet verantwoordelijk zijn voor eventuele vergoedingen gerelateerd aan ongevraagde cv’s.